I cannot handle smoking cannabis with mold on it

I l acquired at an early age that I have a lot of respiratory and sinus dust sensitivities.

Every year in the late fall I would develop bronchitis and our pediatrician finally determined that it was the leaf mold from all of the trees that shed their leaves in October and November as un-even temperatures drop.

The leaves accumulate on the ground and rot, contributing to an increase in mold levels outdoors. Molds and other fungal problems are some of our worst allergy triggers. My mother moved our sibling and I down south during our last 2 years of elementary school. The two of us hoped that I would do better with our dust sensitivities once both of us were finally away from the yearly Fall leaf mold, but after that I was exposed to moldy a/cs in the outdated schools down here that I had to attend. They were all rebuilt in the years after our departure. My elementary school was demolished and rebuilt during middle school down the road. Then our outdated high school was given the same treatment during our first year of college. Only our middle school still stands in the same state it was in 20 years ago, although I’m surprised to be completely honest. Nowadays I am able to avoid more mold than I was exposed to as a kid, but sometimes I find it in our cannabis of all things. It’s a moist plant and the flower buds are susceptible to bud rot and mold. I have had friends who worked in cannabis cultivation that saw entire crops of marijuana strains thrown in the trash because of a mold outbreak. I just can’t handle smoking cannabis with mold on it, as our allergy reaction is simply too much for our body.

Pre-roll joints